Transfer Pants are a patient transfer device made with heavy duty nylon handles sewn into the pants and the liner to prevent falls and injuries to mobility challenged individuals.
- Unobtrusive handles for less strain when transferring
- Interior liner prevents an uncomfortable “wedgie”
- Great for rehabilitation, physical therapy and activities of daily living
- Ideal for mobility challenged individuals with lower extremity weakness and paralysis
- Skin abrasions and discomfort are less likely
Comfortable and Functional Design
Dr. Milton O’Brien
Designer of TransferPants
Inspired to help caregivers move his fragile 91-year-old mother to and from her wheelchair, Dr. Milton O’Brien designed a bio-mechanically pants to accommodate mobility challenged individuals which is now called, TransferPants™.