Transfer Pants are a patient transfer device made with heavy duty nylon handles sewn into the pants and the liner to prevent falls and injuries to mobility challenged individuals.
- Unobtrusive handles for less strain when transferring
- Interior liner prevents an uncomfortable “wedgie”
- Great for rehabilitation, physical therapy and activities of daily living
- Ideal for mobility challenged individuals with lower extremity weakness and paralysis
- Skin abrasions and discomfort are less likely
Comfortable and Functional Design
Click to Choose Your Style
“I am so thankful for your product! My mother has muscular dystrophy and it has been very difficult for my father & I to move her due to her lack of any body strength/muscle. Gettting her in & out of the wheel chair–for example at the hairdressers–was such a burden for the two of us. My father was reluctant until I told him “Dad–you grab that side of the pants handle & back and I’ll take the other side & front handle” and we move her easily. I am so thankful for this product!! I will be buying another one and I was proud to show my mothers’ Occupational & Physical Therapists who had never heard of the product.”
Dr. Milton O’Brien
Designer of TransferPants
Inspired to help caregivers move his fragile 91-year-old mother to and from her wheelchair, Dr. Milton O’Brien designed a bio-mechanically pants to accommodate mobility challenged individuals which is now called, TransferPants™.